Senior Quantity surveyor
Posted 9th April negotiable Belfast, County Antrim # MH898286
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Belfast / UK Projects
Salary: highly competitive plus benefits package
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for Senior Quantity surveyor for a Tier 1 UK Contractor for their office in Belfast.
Operating for over 50 years this Northern Ireland Main Contractor has built an impressive reputation in both the local and U.K. market as they continue to deliver award winning projects across sectors which include Education, Leisure, Healthcare, Civil engineering & Infrastructure.
Having secured an enviable pipeline of projects into 2021 they are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team and be responsible for the financial control of a complex Healthcare project in the U.K. This is a fantastic opportunity for a career professional to take up a senior level role with an industry leader who are going from strength to strength.
Senior Quantity surveying role;
- Cost reporting across different works
- Sub-contractor procurement
- Organise and manage subcontract settlements
- Identify risks with project team
- Provide support for any legal or contract issues on project
- Act as Client interface
- Attendance at monthly progress meetings
- Attend regular site visits
Senior Quantity Surveying Criteria;
- Ideally you will have a professional qualification or degree in Quantity Surveying
- 8+ years' experience in a quantity surveyor role ideally working for a Main Contractor on UK contracts
- It is highly desirable you have claims / dispute resolution experience
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Melody Humphreys 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.