Contracts manager (Residential)
Posted 10th May negotiable Dublin # MH898612
Job title: Contracts Manager (Residential)
Salary Range: €80,000 - €90,000 DOE on experience
Job Ref: MH894878
Working together with a Vickerstock are recruiting an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team. This established contractor specialises in large scale residential developments throughout Ireland and have an impressive pipeline of projects into 2021.
The ideal candidate will be a career driven individual with proven first-hand experience across residential schemes in Ireland across locations which include Dublin, Louth & Kildare. This family friendly company offers a great opportunity to join a close-knit group that offers passion and hunger to continue to thrive in the industry.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of residential projects from the start through to completion.
- Responsible for 3+ live sites
- Early Engagement with ESB and Irish Water
- Pre-start site inspections, site feasibility reports and due diligence
- Manage and coordinate projects to ensure health & safety, environmental, quality design, procurement, and site operations are managed to the highest standards.
- Be commercially aware, ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
- Point of contact for establishing and maintaining client, supplier and partner relationships.
- Manage and plan the site operations in relation to labour, materials, transport, plant and contracted services to meet the programme of work and contracted/statutory obligations.
- Manage teams to ensure company procedures and best practices are followed, costs are precise, maximum revenue generated to contribute to the Company's operating profit.
- Attendance during management meetings to report on project performance and any current issues that have potential to impact on overall company performance.
- Liaise with the Commercial team to identify early commercial and contractual risks or opportunities that could be either detrimental or beneficial to project performance.
- Experience of managing all SHEQ aspects involved in the construction of projects
- Proven ability to build and manage effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Contracts Manager Criteria
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years' experience working in construction industry, specifically on residential sectors in Ireland
For additional information on this vacancy contact Melody Humphreys on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.