Posted 10th March € 55,000 - € 65,000 Dublin # AMS897114S
Our client is a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utility, Healthcare, Transport and other industry sectors. They have over 40 years' experience on major projects across the globe.
They currently have a requirement for a BIM Technician to join their team for data centre projects across Dublin. As a successful BIM Technician you will be response for leading the BIM scope of works on the project.
Your New Role as a BIM Technician;
- Receive the model (Model will be at Design stage) and clash detect against other disciplines e.g. Mech, Sprinkler etc.
- Attend weekly site BIM meetings
- Model the containment and electrical installation. Bring the model to construction stage. Electrical and / or mechanical services experience is a must.
- Set out a plan for what disciplines need to be modelled in order of requirement on site e.g Containment, Switchgear location, Lighting, Power, Earthing etc.
- Produce IFC drawings to site for required milestone dates.
- Monitor and report changes in the model from other trades or stakeholders to management on site to allow extras be quantified.
- As Built the model to LOD500
- Handover As Builted model to Client / Main Contractor.
What you need to secure a role
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar role, you will be strong in Revit and other BIM/3D Software. Elec and / or Mech Revit experience is a must. You will be degreed qualified in a relevant subject and have construction/engineering experience. Being detail orientated and having excellent multi-tasking abilities is essential.
What Happens Next
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or I can be reached directly on 015267473
If you are looking for a new position within the M&E/MEP Sector, or want some advice on the current market please contact me directly for a confidential chat and I would be happy to discuss current and upcoming projects and opportunities.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.